- Sip the sunrise. Brew a batch of microbiome-friendly energy. Prebiotic roots and invigorating herbs join forces to help you become a solar power to greet the day.
- Don’t conform to the coffee norm, explore an herbal option that supports the rise and longevity of energy levels that mirrors the sun's pass through a day.
- Chicory is a flowering plant of the dandelion family. Tough, hairy, and purple, known for its nutty taste and gut-biome benefits. We say, bring back the bush.
- Maca, a tuberous root grown in high elevations in South America, is known for its aphrodisiac effects. A natural mood booster, Maca promotes focus, mood, and general well-being.
- Suggested use: Whisk 1 Tablespoon into 8 ounces of warm milk or hot water, 1 to 3 times daily. Sweeten to taste. Cautions: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or have a gallbladder disease.
Turn on to herbalism.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.