- Replenishes moisture, shine and manageability for curly, chemically processed, or extremely porous hair.
- Highly Concentrated. Place a small amount into hands. Rub together. Massage into hair and scalp. Leave in for one minute or longer for a deeper treatment. Rinse.
- Oolong Tea, Green Tea, and White Tea replace water in the formula.
- Marshmallow Root, Mountain Lady Bell, Plantain, Reishi Mushroom, Solomon’s Seal.
- USDA Certified Organic Lavender.
Tela translates to fabric. It is the Latin term for “woven” — an apt reflection of Philip Pelusi’s philosophy for organic hair care, innovation, and design. Philip Pelusi approaches Tela product formula developments as a couturier addresses fabric – varying textures, lengths, and colors, recognizing that hair and skin require unique products, attention and care.
The Tela vision advocates treating and cleansing hair and skin as you would your finest fabrics – cashmere and silk. In this approach, we consider hairs’ first priority is to be authentically healthy from the inside out. Rather, than prolonging a manufactured appearance of health upon the surface.
Transformed hair radiates from roots to ends.
Hair is left feeling silky and healthy with weightless body and vibrant shine. Tela’s unique proprietary use of powerful antioxidants and super fruits help keep cells healthy from damage caused by pollutants, chemicals, and environmental damage. Anti-color fade ingredients keep hair color fresh and longer lasting. Anti-inflammatory properties work to sooth and hydrate the scalp to prevent inflammation that can weaken growth. Anti-aging effects leave hair and skin looking and feeling luxe, lustrous and resilient over time. Tela is vegan, color safe and free of gluten, parabens, formaldehyde, BHT, and sulfates.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.