- HANDCRAFTED, REUSABLE AND SUSTAINABLE FOOD WRAP, use it to keep your bread, sandwiches, snacks, veggies, and hard cheeses fresher, for longer. Beeswax is both water resistant and breathable, so it protects your food from getting wet at the same time as keeping in moisture. You can use it in the freezer
- ECO FRIENDLY & NATURAL INGREDIENTS, 100-percent cotton fabrics, organic beeswax, organic jojoba oil, and tree resin. Beeswax and jojoba have properties that keep your food fresh and clean. Tree resin helps your Z Wrap stick to itself and to other vessels. We do not recommend using your Z Wrap to wrap raw meat or eggs
- BEAUTIFUL FOOD GIFT SET PROUDLY MADE IN USA. Fully handcrafted in Massachusetts. It is a great gift for Zero Waste bringing sustainable function and design to any home or lunchbox.
- EASY TO USE & TO TAKE CARE, wrap your Z Wrap around food or over a dish and let the warmth of your hands do all the work. The Z Wrap cools quickly and will hold its seal or stick to a bowl. After use, wash it in cool water with a mild dish soap and a sponge or cloth. Leave it to air dry. As long as it keeps sticky, means that the Z Wrap is ready to do its job. Use your Z Wraps over and over again, at least 100 times.
- ASSORTED 5 PACK SET INCLUDES 3 DIFFERENT SIZES, (1) 12 x 15-inch large cloth enough to cover a meal, (2) medium 12 x 12-inch perfect for sandwiches, cheese or herbs, and (2) small 8 x 8-inch ideal for tiny nibbles.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.