- From the Savage Collection. The first glassware collection from the notoriously creative philosopher-turned-mixologist Rémy Savage — the namesake NUDE Savage collection is a rare treat for the cocktail lovers.
- A beautiful exploration of shapes and formulas, the range presents six elements, all defined by their ultra-simple and rigorously functional aesthetic.
- Crafted from our signature lead-free crystal and specifically shaped to enhance the flavors and aromas of spirits, the minimalist design works equally well in casual and formal settings.
- Taken from the NUDE Savage collection, this set of four highball glasses is remarkable in its simplicity.
- Designed by Rémy Savage — one of the world’s best mixologists, famous for his boundary-pushing ideas — the collection offers an unexpected, ultra-simple interpretation of the barware essentials, rendered in our finest lead-free crystal.
Design is at the heart of NUDE. Handmade by craftsmen their portfolio of glassware is designed by a pool of leading international talents. NUDE is always at the forefront of innovative ideas and develops dynamic collaborations with a wide roster of artists and designers. NUDE prides itself on being brave, non-conformist, and individual, their products delivering a level of quality and imagination that is unparalleled.
The key feature of lead-free crystal glass is that the minerals it contains strengthen the material, making it possible to produce highly durable but incredibly refined and gossamer-thin glassware. Crystalline glass captures the light, delivering sparkling clarity. It also adds resonance to the glass. This brings out the full colours and textures of the best wines, champagnes and liquors.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.